It is so great to be so deeply wrapped up into ones self that outside forces and events that occur have little or no detrimental effect...
Or maybe they do penetrate...but not all the bad stuff: just the lesson learned...
Either way its great...
And I think people forget that in this life that we live, that there is so much beauty in the world...
For there is so much beauty in loving someone..even if they don't love you back. Part of the beauty of love lies in the ability TO love...not necessarily being loved...simply because either way you look at it...you grow...
There is beauty in having your heart broken; you grow...you learn...
You become the abyss of what life, love, hurt, pain, & loss bring
You learn who you are, who you were, and who you may no longer long to be

2 comments:
There is beauty in having your heart broken; you grow...you learn..
I tend to agree with this statement. I guess after the rain has dried up, the sun will appear to shine even brighter than before.
This is an inspiring post!
Post a Comment